Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Reach for the Bronze!

I mentioned a little while back that I was involved with the guys from Megazeen in a competition called the Comics Jam War; Today, they announced the winners, and we came in 3rd taking the Bronze. In all seriousness, I've never been happier to place in a competition than I am today, because the guys I worked with are such top notch people. It's not easy to place in a contest with over 100 teams joining in the mayhem, so we are all estatic about the results...

Special props to New Moon Comics for sponsoring us- you guys are the dizzle fo shizzle.

3 Comments:

Blogger Kneon Transitt said...

Groovy! Congrats!!

3:06 PM  
Blogger jeremy said...

Mad props, Tom.

You four are some of the most talented people I've ever had the pleasure of hanging out with. And the best part? When you get famous, I have video if each of you that could be considered incriminating. :)

12:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for the props! It was our pleasure to host and sponsor the team. Next year we'll stick with cold-cuts and bread for food, pizza is too messy. :)

CONGRATULATIONS to all of you! :)

Robert
President, New Moon Comics, LLC

5:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home