Thursday, April 06, 2006

Read all about it!

In writing Enlightenment: the devil you know, I have found that researching the ideas and situations behind the story has been alot of fun. I've gotten to read alot of material that the adverage person doesn't normally pick up and I've found that I'm becoming well versed in a variety of topics. For anyone who likes picking up a good non-fiction book, I'd like to make some recommendations of stuff I've read in putting my script together.

First of all, I'd say that Hostage to the Devil by Malachi Martin is an awesome read; For a non-fiction book, it reads better than most novels and it's absolutely gripping from start to finish.

Demons in the World Today by Merrill F. Unger is another good scholarly book- not a case study like Hostage but very engrosing in it''s own right.

Finally, when all else fails, check put The Bible; It couldn't hurt, and it might just save your life in a dark alley....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home