Saturday, April 29, 2006

Today has wings...

Listening to the new album by Edison Glass; It's got an early Police/Mars Volta thing going on with a bit of The White Stripes thrown in- perfect for writing on a Saturday afternoon.

Technically speaking, I'm done with the script for Enlightenment: the devil you know, and I have been for some time. Daniel has it, and he's been working hard to complete everything. I still have a few loose ends to tie up, though- a couple of friends are doing something special for me with some dialogue (I could tell you what, but then I'd have to kill you) and I am wrapping up a package of photo reference for some of the more particular aspects of the story to send to Dan. I have all the material, so you'd think THAT would be a no-brainer. Problem is, I have SO much stuff that organizing it has been taking me hours upon hours...

I've got to get back to the grind. In the meantime, enjoy another picture of Green...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home