Saturday, May 20, 2006

Coming soon to a Con near you...

I got a crazy set of E-mails this week... Not "hide the sharp utensils" crazy or "get these spiders off me" crazy, but more like "Ripley's believe it or not" crazy. The kind of thing you almost don't believe, but when you look at it in writing you know it's true.

Daniel and I are going to be featured guests at a Con.

As far as I know, every little detail hasn't been finalized yet, so I can't announce which Con it is, but I will say it's going to be in the fall- well before Enlightenment: the devil you know comes out. I realize that 2007 will be a big year for us, and we'll be hitting Cons like LA cops on a freeway... but I never thought we'd start this early.

Shows what I know, don't it?

Stay tuned for all the info.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home