Saturday, May 06, 2006

Free Comic Book Day!


For three years running, some of the guys from Megazeen have gone to New Moon Comics for Free Comic Book Day, and I tagged along as usual. We had a blast- the artists among us gave out free sketches, while I chatted with one of the other writers on hand. I picked up a copy of Owly and a book called The Preposterous Voyages of IronHide Tom- both of which I'd recommend. Not scary and wigged out like Enlightenment, but sometimes you just want to kick back and read a comic that's just pure fun.

Maybe next year, Enlightenment will have it's own free comic book. We'll see....

1 Comments:

Blogger jeremy said...

I knew FCBD was coming up, but I didn't make it out to any shops up here. Was the usual crew of Jesus, Joey, Inkboy with you?

12:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home