Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Such a thing as glory...

I got some pages from Dan the other day from Enlightenment: the devil you know that haven't been colored or lettered yet... All I can say is I'm getting very excited to see the whole Graphic Novel finished. One thing that caught my eye was a poster in the re-vamped palm reader scene (from our hard to find B&W promo you can buy only here). On the wall behind Green was a huge image of a Hand of Glory.

For those of you who either don't want to follow the link or are just waiting for me to spill the goodies on it, a Hand of Glory is the severed hand of a man condemed to die, usually by hanging, which has been converted into a macabre candelabra.... say that 5 times fast! LOL

The supposed purpose of such an grim "charm" was to render a person invisible while he or she preformed crimes. What could this symbolize? More than you might imagine. Stay tuned...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home