Wednesday, October 25, 2006

I'm Down with the King

Daniel and I are continuing to work on Enlightenment, but sometimes it seems that when you HAVE to do something creatively, you get a mental block. Personally I love working on Green and her adventures and doing all the research to get the details spot on... but sometimes, I just daydream about crazy crap that has no basis in anything when I'm supposed to be working. Dan's had the same issues, and he has some free time too to draw something a little more wacky and fun.

I can't give you all the details yet, but I can say that I'm cranking some RUN/DMC and bustin' out some wild scripts in the late nite lab for Dan that 720 degrees away from Enlightenment: the devil you know... But I think that you'll dig it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home