Saturday, October 14, 2006

What I did on my Summer Vacation

It's crazy how experiences shape and mold us more than we often give them credit for doing. Some times, a little moment in time will make such an impact on a person that he or she always goes back in their thoughts to that event at a reference point for all of their choices. For good or ill, those moments are hard to shake.

In a way, that's what Enlightenment: the devil you know is all about; Capturing the moment when everything changes.

As we get closer to the release date, I often wonder how it's all going to be received and if the journey Nadia takes will be as satisfying as the journey we had making the book.

Time will tell, I guess. It's alot like summer vacation; The ones that get the most out of it are the ones who came along for the ride.

I hope you join us in February- it's going to be quite a ride indeed...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home