Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Creature Feature

Everyone has their favorite stuff- Maybe it's the song you can't get enough of, or the sweater that you wear till it almost falls apart or that neato Japanese action figure that you overspent to buy on ebay... One of my personal favorite things is The Creature from the Black Lagoon; Ever since I was a kid, the Creature movies just flat out rocked my socks off. I don't exactly know why- maybe it was the mood of the movies, maybe the visual of the creature... maybe it was that I identified a bit with a being that basically just wanted to be left alone but was drawn into everyone else's drama. Regardless, those films still grab me. So does this picture by Dan, which he did for the Spazdog art exhibit... Freaky deaky, ain't it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home