Thursday, November 30, 2006

What's in the box?

I have a Love/Hate relationship with gifts. I love getting packages- it's the coolest thing for me to open a box and dig through all the packing and fish out all the goodies inside... but I hate surprises and I always have. If you want to get rid of me forever, try throwing me a surprise party. I don't have any idea why that is the case, but it fills me with a mix of horror and anger which makes me want to run screaming from the room for people to surprise me... and when they surprise me AND hand me boxes of consealed, wrapped, unknown items? It's as if I am expecting a delivery like the one that Brad Pitt got in Se7en...

I don't know what that is, but it came to mind when I was working on the script for King! and I brought that feeling into the story. I got the pages of that scene from Dan last night, and they just plain out rock. Hopefully, you'll see more of that here soon...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home