Tuesday, December 05, 2006

(un)Enlightened Words

Some of you have been asking me a version of the following question lately- "What the @#$%! is going on with Enlightenment?" All the postings about King! and such has made all of you assume that something sinister has happened...

Well- yes and no.

Nothing sinister has happened. One way or the other, Enlightenment is going to be released, and I can tell you that it's going to be worth picking up when it does. We've worked very hard on it, in fact, and I'm writing the script for the next installment because I'm convinced it's going to continue on.

We won't, however, be releasing Enlightenment in February. That's not our doing, and it's not even something that I have been told directly. Dan was told that directly, though, and it was that news which prompted us to work on King! with such energy. King! is going to be everything that is the polar opposite of Enlightenment, and that's part of the appeal.

But stay tuned for more Enlightenment goodies... Like I said, it's going to be worth the wait to finally have a copy in your hands.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home