Friday, March 30, 2007

Changing Gears

If you know me well on a personal level, you'll know I hate surprises.

Even good ones.

ESPECIALLY good ones, to be frank...

Being such a guy, I don't have to tell you that the week I had was full of surprises. All the news I thought I'd be hearing didn't come, and what news I did get was not what I expected.

Now- being a guy who doesn't like to be surprised, doesn't mean that I am going to return the favor and dish it all here. In a nutshell, however, we still don't know what's going on with KING! but we do know that exciting things are afoot with Enlightenment...

Hopefully everything will be at an announcement stage sooner rather than later, but it's been a weird ride doing all this, so I wouldn't count on anything...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home