Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Davy And Goliath

Tonight, I worked on a story based on the account of David killing Goliath; I had a great time co-writing it with a long time friend, and it was awesome to look at stuff like that with an eye toward adapting it to a comic. It's really cool digging into a source like that- seeing how real and fleshed out the characters are, and picking out some great details...

My personal favorite? We didn't include it in our version, but in the Bible, When King Saul goes to David to congratulate him on slaying the giant, David walks over and is still carrying around Goliath's head quite a while after the event... Gruesome, but cool.

I can't wait to elaborate more on the project, but it's not at the stage where we can dish yet.

Stay Tuned... I promise it will be worth the wait.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home