Friday, July 06, 2007

More Than Meets The Eye


I saw The Transformers movie this past week & I was totally blown away. It's a good movie in the Star Wars sense- not so much in the Gone with the Wind sense... Although I'd honestly like GwtW better if it had been a 3 hour ode to flatulance than the boring movie about the whiny, white South... Or if it was filled with Camper Von Beethoven songs. Either way- it needs an upgrade.

Anyway- I can honestly say I liked The Transformers better than the latest X-Men movie, Thumbwars and the McNuggets freestyle commerical combined. High praise from me, if you knew me well at all...

Oh...and today's art is by my good friend Kneon. I know he's a big fan of the Transformer comics & toys, and he wasn't so excited about the pre-release stuff from the new movie...

But it really was good, so pthbbbbbbbttt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home