Sunday, July 29, 2007

Oh Captain, My Captain!

I was a bit under the weather today, so I decided to pull out an old DVD and lay back on the couch and chill. What I ended up watching was the Hammer classic, Captain Kronos: Vampire Hunter.

Aside from starring the always beautiful Caroline Munro (from that so bad it has to be seen Star Wars knockoff Starcrash), Kronos was really ahead of its time. Featuring the exploits of a vampire hunter who uses swords and science to fight a vampire menace which is sucking the youth out of local women, Kronos is one crazy, fun movie. I mean, you don't get too many films with hunchback henchmen anymore... a reason to rent it all by itself! I could go into all the details of the plot and hit you with the blah, blah, blah... but you alroady know it's got vampire swordfights, hunchbacks and Caroline Munro. If you need more than that, you are better off watching this.

Anyway- check it out if you get a chance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home