Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Timing is Everything

There is a Proverb that goes, "A word spoken at the right moment--how good it is!"

When I got up today, I found my there was some new voicemail on my cell. Fearing the worst, I listened anyway...

Needless to say, it wasn't someone looking for a fight of some kind or anything below the belt, but I got some actual good news.

I can't go into details just yet, but Daniel and I should know very soon who will be picking up KING! and how all things concerning that should go.

Needless to say, we're vey happy about the news. Not only should we be announcing a publisher very soon, but there should be some very exciting news down the road for the big guy as well...

Couldn't happen at a better time.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kneon Transitt said...

Good to hear about the publisher!

11:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home