Friday, August 03, 2007

International House of Ideas

Tonight was a "writing night" for me and Paul; Lately, we have been getting together at a centerally located IHOP and doing a creative working dinner. There is something about a stack of corn cake pancakes and a hot cup of coffee that gets the old mind grooving...

And I can honestly say that the groove Paul and I are in is a very good one. While it's still in the "Top Secret" mode, we are coming up with some great things that I sure will get people talking. What I can say is- we are writing the super hero story that most people I know would love to be writing...

I love the interaction and the friendship of these get-togethers. And it doesn't hurt to fill my tummy with sweet, sweet corn cakes either.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kneon Transitt said...

You New York/New Jersey people are lucky in that regard. I don't know of many comics peeps nearby here in central PA.

4:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home