Saturday, September 01, 2007

The Coming "Thing"

It's been a rollercoaster the past few weeks for me; As you know from my blog, both very good and very hard to take things have been happening back to back. Today, however, was a very good one... I got some things done that I had been meaning to, the Mets won their second straight against their arch rivals the Atlanta Braves, and I recieved the news that a project which had been teetering on the edge of not happening has finally been cleared for takeoff. I won't spill the beans just yet until a copy of my contract comes in my mail, but I can say it's going to be a fun one to be a part of.

What I am willing to say is- it's an action packed Sci-Fi book which is based on one of the oldest "underdog" type stories in literature. Honestly- it's going to be a blast!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home