Monday, October 22, 2007

What The Future Holds

I have a weird thing for "fortune teller" devices; Magic 8 Balls and vending games of all types make me laugh my butt off. I know that many people have an issue with any method of giving someone their "fortune," but all the stupid devices that are out there are just so open to ridicule that I just love the darn things...

Take, for example, this site someone e-mailed me today. You put in your name and your date of birth and supposedly you find out how you are going to die and who you most devoted mourner will be. In my case, it's all probably 100% accurate, but in most situations it's just a bust. The same site offered to tell me, "How will you be cursed and why?" which I also wanted to know. It told me, "Because you didn't do what Jesus would have done, you'll be cursed with a world without Dick Cheney."

What does this have to do with anything? I'm not sure... but if you have any more goofy stuff like that to send me, please do. It makes my day.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kneon Transitt said...

Hmm.

http://img.quizgalaxy.com/obituary-Kneon-0-4-15.jpg

1:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home