Friday, October 12, 2007

What's So Funny About Peace Love & Understanding?

It's funny how communication (or a lack thereof) can be the root of so many bad things in life. I know that when 2 people don't really get what the other person is trying to say, the chances are exponential of something explosive happening. It makes loving people hard to do, and even harder to maintain in the long run.

The other side of that is- sometimes another person gets EXACTLY what you meant, and that can lead to heartache too...

I got an unexpected e-mail today from an old friend who wanted to work out our differences. I'm glad, because I don't have the focus to maintain hatred. Call it a flaw, if you must, but I just can't continue to stay angry at anyone.

Does that mean everything will go back to "normal?"

Well, if either one of us were normal to begin with, we might have had a shot at it... But it's totally a step in the right direction.

Today's image is a strip that Erica Well and I did called Billy! and today's music is all Elvis Costello...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home