Thursday, February 28, 2008

Back At The Con Game

I love working comic conventions; I know there are aspects to doing them that can wear on a person, and I realize that there is always that freakish element in every con that kind of kills the buzz, but all in all I find myself enjoying manning tables and meeting the people who have an opinion about what I do.

On Saturday, March 29th, I will be working the Kids Comic Con, at Bronx Community College in The Bronx, New York. It's going to be from 10 AM to 6 PM, and Kids (under 17) are admitted FREE and everyone else can get in for a very inexpensive $5. There is going to be an extensive list of guests attending, and a good time should be had by all. Some of the Mecha Manga Bible Heroes creative team will be there, giving out posters, ashcans and assorted goodies...

Come by & say hi if you can!


Today's image is a shot of our table from the NY Anime Fesival... Good Times!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home