Wednesday, February 20, 2008

"Diving In With Both Feet"

In the few weeks since the Cactus Con, I have been extremely busy with a variety of things, but I found (as I often do) that the projects which should be taking a backseat are the ones I think about most. Maybe that's the ADD in me, but there is something about the prospect of "wasting time" on a project that doesn't need my attention today over one that really does that sings to me like a siren...

I don't know if that makes any sense, but it's part of the reason that I have been so mentally into Robot 13 lately. I know that it's not the project that Daniel is currently drawing, and it is most likely not the very next on his plate, but it has been running through my mind alot lately. So much so, in fact, that I not only have the whole backstory worked out, but the whole first mini-series as well...

I guess I have to follow inspiration when I find it. That, or I make creative use of goofing off...

Yea- I think that's the ticket.

Hopefully, I can be as industrious with everything that has a much closer deadline...

Today's image is going to be one of the opening pages of the first issue of Robot 13.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home