Friday, March 21, 2008

Why So Serious?

Alot has been going on lately...

Daniel came back from Wizard World LA, where I can assume things went rather well. He & I will talk in a few days, and I am pretty sure that we'll have stuff to announce soon.

I have been tweaking up Robot 13 as well- the first mini series has been written for a little while, but I have been adding sequences to it here & there to make it a little more layered... I think you will love the outcome. We'll see.

On the Mecha Manga Bible Heroes front- a press release was made concerning comic shop distribution, which I will share in detail tomorrow...

Other than all that, I have another project in the works but I can't spill the beans on it yet. I can say it's got nothing in common with anything else I have done in recent memory... and it's going to be hot.

Today's image is from Daniel- it's something he sketched for a fan, and another good example of the kind of thing you'll see in Detective comics when DC comes around to hiring Daniel and I to do a run...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home