Friday, March 14, 2008

(Yo) Gabba Gabba (Hey)!

My birthday is fast approaching, and while I loathe suprise parties, I find getting an unexpected gift a different matter all together. Today, I was given a pair of Nike Air Force 1 '07's in the white/ varsity red/ orange peel/ orange blaze colorway that you can see here by an old friend who is connected with the shoe world...

Needless to say I lost my mind when I opened the box- they are SWEET! I showed them to a co-worker, who told me they look alot like the colors from something called "Yo Gabba Gabba."

What IS Yo Gabba Gabba, you ask?

I asked the same question, until I saw this, this, this, this and this on Youtube and found out that this was either the most amazing show Nick Jr. has ever run, or I was catching a touch of the stomach flu.

I still don't know, but now I own a Yo Gabba Gabba T-Shirt that matches my AF1's perfectly... and I'm singing the pick it up song.

Maybe I do have the flu after all...

2 Comments:

Blogger jeremy said...

Those have to be the ugliest shoes I have ever wanted.

8:24 PM  
Blogger Kneon Transitt said...

"Yo Gabba Gabba" is way cool. My son loves it. Reminds me of the Electric Company, oldskool Sesame Street and Great Space Coaster all thrown into a blender. Fun stuff.

1:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home