Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Jump Around!

It's been a while since I have posted anything- not because I have had nothing to say to you, but because I was frightfully busy and didn't have more than a few moments to spare lately. In the past few weeks, I was in NYC several times, worked on scripts for 3 different projects, been approached with a host of interesting opportunities and bought 2 cool new pairs of shoes.

All in all, it's been a very happy time for me, and although it's not going to slow down anytime soon, I wanted to reflect on some of it before it all becomes too far removed from being a "current event" to lay down here...

Tomorrow, I will start giving you the 411.

In the meantime, check out my new kicks.

Sweet, eh?

1 Comments:

Blogger Eric Merced said...

Sweet ;)

11:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home