Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Reaching For It

You may have noticed that I have been flying under the radar lately- that is something that has been by design, not just me being lazy to write down my thoughts to you. I have had a ton of things going on of late, and I realized that something had to give...

Creatively, I have always been a champion of diving in head first and going for it; I hate seeing a good concept wasted because someone didn't want to put in the extra effort it would take to really bring it to where it needed to go. I also hate being a hypocrate, so I don't want my own stuff to be half hearted either.

On top of that I have all the usual day to day that everyone has- friends and family, the Mets, watching The Dark Knight again...

So, to kick my writing into high gear, I had to put off my blog for a bit. I am happy to say that I am almost caught up with the backlog, and you'll be seeing me here alot more in days to come.

Stay tuned.

I'll make it worth your time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home