Sunday, October 19, 2008

Time Will Crawl

Today, I downloaded from iTunes a new mix of Time Will Crawl by David Bowie. For reasons that I have a hard time putting into words, it's been one of my all time favorite Bowie songs, and the new mix is another excuse to listen to it all over again and find new things I like about it.

The ironic thing about me listening to this song on this particular day, is that I found out that there would be some new things on the horizon concerning KING!, but that they won't be in the stage where we can even talk about them publically until at least early 2009. While knowing good things are coming is a great thing, it's like hearing news of Christmas in July... Time indeed will appear to crawl.

2009 is shaping up to be a big year for Daniel and I.

In the meantime, rock out to Bowie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home