Friday, October 31, 2008

Tricks Or Treats

Today is Halloween; It's a time of the year that is near and dear to me. Having loved horror movies and all things fantastic when it comes to movies and entertainment, it's a great time to look at all the fun stuff that I am into.
Tonight, I got to watch Planet Terror again, and I found out that we have yet another surprise on the Mecha Manga Bible Heroes front- the Dayton Daily News in Ohio ran a story today about us, and it was picked up by other papers all over the place. You can see the coverage in the Dayton paper here, and subsequent other papers who ran the story here, here & here...
I could go on, but you get the idea.
The nice thing was~ the papers that ran it, put up several pages from the book along with the cover in their print version, giving us a ton of exposure...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home