Friday, January 23, 2009

Hungry For More

I've been out of the blogging game for a minute, and I can honestly say I've missed it. It was a necessary hiatus~ I had WAYYYY too much writing and other creative stuff to do for me to bang out anything remotely interesting here, especially since I like to put some effort into this. Chatting with you is something that I put some thought into, rather than just slapping something up to fill space...

Many things are coming together in the next few weeks and months, and I will be filling you in on my schedule as everything is confirmed. I will have a few appearances this year, more books coming out, and there is the potential for some great opportunities outside of comics as well.

I'll start filling you in tomorrow. In the meantime, check out my favorite NYC eatery "Burgers & Cupcakes." If I need to explain to you a resturant which ONLY sells amazing, tasty burgers and cupcakes like the red velvet cake with cream cheese frosting cupcake pictured above (which, I might add, I devoured) then you are not of this earth. There are a few locations in Manhattan to choose from, so go now and eat well...

1 Comments:

Blogger jeremy said...

I say we hit that restaurant in June during MOCCA time. :)

12:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home