Monday, January 26, 2009

Out and About

As promised, I wanted to fill you in on some of the upcoming events in my schedule. I will be attending the New York Comic Con again this year~ February 6th through the 8th, if you didn't already know. As of this moment, I will be simply running around and chatting with whomever is around rather than running my usual table. There is a chance I may be doing something on Sunday the 8th, but I can't announce that until it becomes solid...

One thing I CAN confirm, however, is that I along with some of the Mecha Manga Bible Heroes creative team will be attending the Kids Comic Con on April 25th at the Bronx Community College in NYC. If you have Children, or can bring youngsters for that matter who are under 17, they get in free! It's a very cool show, and we'd love to see you there...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home