Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Coming Up For Air

I know I promised to give you the skinny on alot of things... Yes, I have been a bad, bad man lately about all this, and I am truely sorry.

Believe me when I tell you~ I have been up to my neck in busy-business and something had to give.

Today, however, I have managed to keep my head above water long enough to actually get to my computer and scratch out a bit of stuff here...

I really don't want to explode here and tell you everything, but I will say this for today:

I have seen the completed, colored, lettered and in all ways finished version of Robot 13 #1 and it is honestly better than I had even hoped. Within the next several days, we hope to have a printer selected and have the wheels rolling so we can get copies into your eager hands...

Believe me~ it will be worth the wait.

1 Comments:

Blogger revolutionrevolution said...

mmm... robots fighting monsters. I can't wait.

8:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home