Saturday, May 30, 2009

What Lies Ahead

MoCCA will be here in 7 days. The same number of days it took to create the world, I am told...

Alot has been happening for Blacklist, and it seems that as the days to the festival count down, there will be a great many things yet to come. I will have another re-cap tomorrow of the hype that has surrounded Robot 13, but we have had our share of up and down moments beyond the internet sightings of our favorite metalic mascot. I can't tell you how many interviews we've done, how many emails and tweets I have sent, how many phonecalls were made...

It's been crazy.

Not Zambrano crazy.

but crazy none the less.

1 Comments:

Blogger revolutionrevolution said...

I really look forward to this book, and everything else that comes from Blacklist Studios. If you guys break out and make it huge, I want a job. Can't wait to actually get some money together and buy all of your stuff.

8:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home