Wednesday, June 10, 2009

The Enigmatic Robot 13

When you work hard as a writer on a creative project, you always hope that people are engaged by the deeper parts of it. One never knows if they have succeeded in hitting their target with that, until people start asking questions about the project. I believe that the better and more thoughtful the questions, the better of a job that a writer has done...

Jennifer M. Contino from The Pulse on ComicCon.Com recently interviewed me, and you can read the whole thing here.

Make of it what you will, but I am happy about how it came out...

1 Comments:

Blogger Chad Carter said...

I'm ecstatic over the existence of Robot 13. Are you starting a Facebook page as well? And I apologize if I've missed it, but is ROBOT 13 going to be widely available, or specifically online-sold for now?

One way or another, I'm hot to get it!

5:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home