Wednesday, September 23, 2009

A Mid-Summer Day's Dream

As I mentioned recently, I will be appearing at the Big Apple Con October 16-18, but I will also make another show appearance in October. On Saturday, October 10th, I will be at the "Mid-Summer's Day Comic Book Show," a charity event for the Saint Barnabas Health Care System, which provides Hospice and Palliative care for patients in West Orange, New Jersey. Paul Castiglia and I will be at the show, and I will have copies of Robot 13 as well as Mecha Manga Bible Heroes available. It's going to be a fun day and the cause is important.

Stop by, and maybe you'll even find out why the "Mid Summer's Day" show takes place in Autumn!

1 Comments:

Blogger ShockerToys said...

Looking forward to seeing you there and stop by the Shocker Toys booth# 321

11:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home