Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Core Values

The Big Apple Con is over & I am back into the swing of "real life" again. While I thought the flow of people through Artist Alley was a little on the slow side compared to many shows Daniel & I have done, the fans themselves were as good as we have come to expect from NYC. Each and every person who worked their way through to our table & said hello was appreciated, and we met some great people. Because things were pretty slow, we had time to talk a little bit more to other artists & we made a few new friends (you know who you are). I was also able to get some of the business stuff done for Blacklist that we have been trying to nail down for a while, so hopefully you will be hearing alot of really cool things from us shortly...

1 Comments:

Blogger Chad Carter said...

Hells! I want a Robot 13 button!

9:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home