Wednesday, December 23, 2009

"All I Want For Christmas..."

Since we announced that we were Sold Out of Robot 13: Colossus! Issue 1, I have been asked quite a bit about getting copies. People have contacted me and said things like, "Do you have ONE left for ME?" or "Come on now... I'm your friend..."

Sad to say, all those people are getting a lump of coal from me, because unless we have some mislabeled inventory or something, we are really and truly out of books...

What I CAN tell you is that most of the retailers listed HERE still have copies in stock. For those of you who don't have one of those stores nearby, you can always buy copies online from HeavyInk, Midtown Comics and LoneStar Comics to name a few. And most of those online services give you a nice discount, so your recession beleaguered dollars will go further. And while you are at it, pick up Issue 2 as well- it's a fantastic book & a fun read...

And for all of you who don't celebrate Christmas- Here's an awesome Holiday card from Michael Cho! Happy Anti-Life!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home